Lecture 9 Cross-Gender Interaction

The film in the begining of the lecture is really funny. But the film also shows the huge change between these few years. Now even the film goes opposite, no one will say anything about that.

But for the words changes(English words), I think it's just little significance, because why the words goes like that is cause by the very traditional thinking in the ancient time. Now, However, if everyone just say "OK, let's change all the words." But never change the real thought of it, it's just useless! Fathers still think about "I have to leave my son all of my money", girls always think about "I have to look beautiful, therefore I will have more chance to get marry with the rich man." Than, even the human kind can finally change all the words to most fair words, what's the difference?

沒有留言:

張貼留言