Lecture 6 Communication Systems

I think I am already somehow changed by Singapore culture or it's society.

When we were in class, we talked about the different reaction of Thai and Australian Student. I was thought about the difference between Taiwanese and Singaporen and I also thought about how I changed. In Taiwan, when we are in bus even there are still some seats available "boys" will not sit unless very tired, include me.

But after came to Singapore, the first time I was on the bus I found something not right, that's no one gave seat to old man! So, as I was taught, I gave seat and the old man sit down without said anything, maybe he thought I was going to get down the bus.

Same situation, but MRT is a bit better, maybe one out of ten teenager will give sit when others need to sit. It really let me feel to give seat to the other is a strange act. Now I am still doing things like gave seat to others, but I think if I stay there more than one year and never went back to Taiwan, I will be totally changed.

沒有留言:

張貼留言